Girls Varsity Field Hockey
CFHS Youth Field Hockey Camp is BACK! Click HERE for more information!
2022 Field Hockey Calendar
Here is our 2022 Field Hockey Calendar. It will be updated as changes are made.
Field Hockey Tryout Information
More information will be made available at a later date. Please email Coach Spinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- When- August 1-3, 2022
- Time- TBD
- Location- Either Embrey Mill OR CFHS Field Hockey Field
- All players must have a VHSL Physical dated after May 1, 2022 in order to participate in off season conditioning and tryouts. Please email the new physicals to:
- Link- VHSL 2022 Physical Form
- Equipment needed- Players must have cleats, running shoes, a mouth guard, stick, and a water bottle. Face Masks (goggles) are optional. If a player wants to wear a face mask, they must be stamped with the ASTM 2713 certification.
Website and Social Media
This questionnaire is for anyone new that is interested in playing field hockey at Colonial Forge High School (rising 9th graders, new students, or anyone that did not play field hockey this past season). Filling out this form does not mean you have to try out for the team nor does it mean you have a spot on the team. This form helps the coaches prepare for tryouts and have your information/emails. By filling out this form, you will receive information about the upcoming field hockey season! If you have any questions, please email Coach Spinelli at email@example.com
Link to fill out- 2022 Prospective Player Form
Mission Statement for the CFHS Field Hockey team
The mission statement of the Colonial Forge Girls’ field hockey team is to bring skill, passion, and sportsmanship to the game of field hockey. The coaching staff promotes success on the field and in the classroom. We are students first; athletes second and there is a delicate balance to be successful in both areas.
The coaches and players strive to be one of the best teams in the area in skill and sportsmanship. The coaching staff wants each field hockey player to be dedicated to both her individual improvement as well as development of the team. We want our players to go above and beyond, consistently demonstrating a high level of focus, intensity, and hustle during the season (practices and games) as well as during the offseason. Commitment and dedication from families and players is imperative to remain competitive within our district.
We have set forth team guidelines and we expect each player to abide by the rules and regulations. With a combined effort of all those involved, we believe we can achieve our goals. We believe in each and every player. Our successes will come from our continued hard work and dedication.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support! Go Eagles!
Stafford County Public Schools Athletics/Activities Code of Conduct - Attendance Policy
- Students must attend over 3 of 4 of their classes (unless approved by administration)
- Students absent or suspended from school can not attend practice or games
- Unexcused absence from school is considered unexcused absence from practice
All of this information is in the Athletics/Activities Code of Conduct and SCPS Student Code of Conduct and was discussed at Parent Athlete Information Night.