Varsity Field Hockey
2018 Colonial Forge Field Hockey Youth Skills Camp
- DATE: August 6-9, 2018
- AGES: 7-14 years old
- COST: $60.00 (Includes camp bag and water bottle). Payment options are listed below.
- TIME: 5:00PM- 8:00PM.
- WHERE: Colonial Forge High School Field Hockey Field
- Camp Director- JULIE SPINELLI at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check in begins at 4pm on August 6th. Onsite registration is available on August 6th from 4-5pm.
To register online- Camp Registration
To pay online- Online Camp Payment
To register and mail in camp information, click here.
- Registrations can be emailed to: email@example.com
- Registrations/payments (if not paying online or on the day of the camp) can be mailed to:
Attn: Julie Spinelli- Head Field Hockey Coach
550 Courthouse Road
Stafford, VA 22554
- Tryouts- Monday, July 30- Wednesday, August 1, 2018 from 7-10am. The players will find out if they made the team on August 1 after tryouts.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early and meet outside the weight room doors.
- Must have a current physical on file (dated after May 1, 2018).
- Must have cleats and running shoes, mouth guard, stick and ASTM certified goggles. I will send out more information on how to tell if the goggles are ASTM certified.
- If you make the team, practices will begin on Thursday August 2.
- Practices will be every day in the morning from 7am-10am. Afternoon practices will start August 27th. The time is to be determined but typically practices times are 2:30-4:30pm.
This questionnaire is for anyone interested in playing field hockey at Colonial Forge High School. Filling out this form does not mean you have to try out for the team nor does it mean you have a spot on the team. This form helps the coaches prepare for tryouts and have your information/emails. If you have any questions, you may email Coach Spinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to fill out the form- 2018 Prospective Player Form
Summer Conditioning- this is for anyone interested in playing field hockey for the 2018-2019 school year. All current students and rising freshman are welcome to join. Please read the rules below.
- Please click HERE for our summer conditioning calendar!
- Girls will need to bring their ASTM certified goggles, mouthguard, stick, shinguards, water, cleats, and running shoes.
- Athletes will need a current physical on file in order to participate. 2017-2018 physicals are good until June 30, 2018. After that date, athletes will need a new one for summer conditioning and the fall season.
- 2018-2019 physicals must be dated after May 1, 2018.
- VHSL Summer Dead period is July 1- July 8 (This is for all Sports)
Contact Information (email is best form of contact)
- Head Coach- Julie Spinelli at email@example.com
- Assistant Coach- Brigitte Ferrick at firstname.lastname@example.org
- JV Coach- TBD
- JV Assistant Coach- Hailey Brown at email@example.com
- Website- www.forgeathletics.org
- Phone Number- (540) 658-6115
- Twitter- @CFHSFieldHockey and @ForgeAthletics
- Instagram- www.instragram.com/cfhsfieldhockey