Boys Varsity Soccer
The Colonial Forge Boy's Soccer Program will be hosting summer camp, June 15th - 18th. The camp is open to boy's and girl's aged 5 - 13.
You can locate the camp brochure under the camp and team files tab. If you have any questions please contact, Adam Spinelli - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are going to meet in room 120 immediately after school on Monday, March 1st. We need to complete the following:
1. Varsity Only - Collect Practice Uniform Information (Check and Sizes)
2. Impact testing for all Freshmen, Juniors, or new players to the program.
3. Hand out uniforms.
4. Discuss team rules and expectations.
Varsity only will have practice from 3-4 PM in the Gym on Tuesday, March 2nd.
Both Junior Varsity and Varsity will practice every day after school, unless stated otherwise.
Junior Varsity - 2:30 - 4:00 PM - Upper Practice Field
Varsity - 2:45 - 4:15 PM - Upper Practice Field
Please make every effort to have your athlete picked up from school no later than 4:30 PM.
We will announce the Junior Varsity and Varsity rosters immediately tomorrow (Friday, 2/27/15) after school.
The coaching staff will meet with each individual player. Following the announcements Varsity will practice in the gym from 3:30-4:30 PM. JV will not have practice.
Thank you for your patience and hard work this week!
Due to the recent weather and field conditions, we have made the following adjustments to the tryout schedule.
Meeting - 2:20 PM (Room 120)
Practice - 3:00-3:45 PM (Gym)
Please arrange to have your ride at school no later than 4:00 PM.
Meeting - 2:30 PM (Room 120)
Practice - 4:00-5:00 PM (Bus Loop)
Please arrange to have your ride at school no later than 5:00 PM.
Wednesday's tryout schedule is not set. We will inform the players as soon as we have more information. We will also announce each team Thursday after school beginning at 2:20 PM in room 120. We will meet with each player individually. Please make arrangements to be picked Thursday after school no later than 4:30 PM.
Please see the attached document regarding Varsity Team Apparel under the Team Files tab.
Off-season conditioning will begin Monday, January 5th, 2015. We will meet in room 120 before each conditioning session.
Conditioning will be from 2:30 - 4:00 PM every Monday through Thursday until tryouts, Monday February 23rd. Make sure your ride is at school NO LATER THAN 4:00 PM EACH DAY!
A Spring 2015 conditioning, practice, and game calendar has been posted under the Team File tab. Understand the schedule is subject to change and it is the responsibility of the player to watch the morning announcements and/or listen to the afternoon announcements for any changes.
You must have a VHSL Physical on file to participate.
Colonial Forge Boys Soccer Preseason Meeting
It is important for each student athlete interested in representing the boys soccer program at Colonial Forge review the information below.
- Each student must have a VHSL Physical Form on file, please turn all files into me ASAP. If you do not have a physical on file you will not be able to participate in preseason team activities.
- Our off-season conditioning program will start no later than Tuesday January 7th, 2015. Please do not send emails asking when we will begin.
- Colonial Forge Boys Soccer tryouts will be February 23rd – 25th from 2:30 – 4:30.
- Players will not be allowed to train without proper equipment – cleats and shin-guards.
- ALL TRAINING WILL BE OUTSIDE, PLEASE DRESS APPROPRIATELY
- It is the responsibility of the student to make arrangements to be picked up no later than 4:45. If a student does not have a ride home, they will be escorted to the activity bus.
- All news, headlines, rosters, and schedule information can be found using the following website: http://www.cfhsathletics.bigteams.com/index.cfm?action=main.team&ID=57580
- All members of the Colonial Forge Boys Soccer Program are encouraged to follow the programs Twitter account: @forgeboyssoccer. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT, YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE ONE….THIS IS NOT MANDATORY.
- Important information will be posted both on the team’s webpage above and twitter.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding preseason training.