Boys Varsity Lacrosse
Starting Tuesday 13 Oct, off season conditioning for Colonial Forge Boys Lacrosse will be Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5-6:30 pm at our practice field. Players and parents are encouraged to be read and comply with the “Phase II - Activity Protocols” on the SCPS Phase Safety and Health Procedures.
All players will check in at entrance #2 at Colonial Forge. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QW65h0WZg9wTH1b-OmmgIk-l_4WGETGj/view)
Player must stay in your car until takes the athlete’s temperature and complete the Daily Health Screening.
Players are reminded to complete and turn in the following forms PRIOR to participating in conditioning:
- VHSL physical
- Physicals must be dated after May 1, 2020
- All underlying/existing health conditions must be noted on the current physical form.
- Physicals can be emailed to email@example.com
- The athlete and a parent/guardian must have a completed and signed Restart of Athletics and Activities Guidelines Participation Consent Form on file with the coach.
- The athlete and a parent/guardian must have a completed and signed Emergency Care Card on file with the coach.
* All required forms can be found at (https://forgeathletics.org/main/teamfiles/id/120810/seasonId/4558091)
See you Tuesday.