Boys Varsity Lacrosse
Due to the inclement weather, practice is canceled today, 12 Nov 2020.
Good afternoon Forge Lacrosse Family,
We will have practice/ conditioning on Tuesday 10 Nov and Thursday 12 Nov from 3:30 - 5:15pm. As discussed in previous posts, all COVID precautions remain in place as well as the paperwork requirements.
Happy birthday to all the Marines celebrating a birthday on 10 Nov. And thanks to veterans and their families of all services for their sacrifice, dedication and commitment!!
See you at practice!
Quick reminder that we will not have conditioning today to afford everyone the chance to vote.
Secondly, we will start practice on Thursday, November 5th from 3:30 – 5:30 at Colonial Forge. We will still meet at entrance #2 at the main parking lot and follow the same check in procedures as we followed for conditioning. We will remain socially distance and follow other COVID procedures, but are allowed to add stickwork and technique drills to conditioning. Players will need sticks, gloves, helmets, a full water bottle, cleats and running shoes. (if the field is soaked, we will use the parking lot for stickwork drills)
Players MUST have the followign documents turned into to me prior to joining practice (all documents remain available on the Forge website.):
1) a Physical dated after 1 May 2020
2) signed Restart of Athletics Guidelines and Participation Consent form.
3) a current Emergency Contact form.
See you Thursday!
With the amount of rain today, we will not have conditioning.
Due to Election day, we will also not have conditioning on Tuesday, November 3rd.
Starting Tuesday 13 Oct, off season conditioning for Colonial Forge Boys Lacrosse will be Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5-6:30 pm at our practice field. Players and parents are encouraged to be read and comply with the “Phase II - Activity Protocols” on the SCPS Phase Safety and Health Procedures.
All players will check in at entrance #2 at Colonial Forge. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QW65h0WZg9wTH1b-OmmgIk-l_4WGETGj/view)
Player must stay in your car until takes the athlete’s temperature and complete the Daily Health Screening.
Players are reminded to complete and turn in the following forms PRIOR to participating in conditioning:
- VHSL physical
- Physicals must be dated after May 1, 2020
- All underlying/existing health conditions must be noted on the current physical form.
- Physicals can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The athlete and a parent/guardian must have a completed and signed Restart of Athletics and Activities Guidelines Participation Consent Form on file with the coach.
- The athlete and a parent/guardian must have a completed and signed Emergency Care Card on file with the coach.
* All required forms can be found at (https://forgeathletics.org/main/teamfiles/id/120810/seasonId/4558091)
See you Tuesday.