Boys 9th Basketball
All those who wish to try out for the CFHS Boys Basketball Team must have a 2017-18 Medical Physical on file with the Athletic Department (no exceptions).
Please be ON TIME! Be dressed and ready to go live, 100%, at the starting time. Please change in the locker room--BUT DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES/BAGS IN THE LOCKER ROOM. BRING THEM INTO THE GYM WITH YOU.
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, 11/6, 2:30-4:40pm (Activity Bus at 4:45pm)
- Tuesday, 11/7, 6:15-9:00pm (Everyone go home on busses, do homework, eat a healthy meal, and come back ready to compete and have fun!)
- Wednesday, 11/8, 2:30-4:40pm (Activity Bus at 4:45)
The coaching staff will meet Wednesday night to make cuts. This is the hardest part. This year the plan is to keep 10 for Varsity, 10 for JV, and 10-12 for Freshman Team. We will post who made the team on Wednesday night.
For those that do not make the team, the coaching staff will schedule 10 minute meetings with those who would like to discuss the reasons and evaluation process of why the coaches made those extremely difficult decisions. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! GO EAGLES!
The coaching staff is of course looking for basketball talent, but more importantly--are committed to developing a culture based upon a:
1. Great, optimistic Attitude
2. Consistent Championship Work Ethic
3. Being Coachable and the ability to execute Basketball Skills, Schemes, Plays.
4. Being a Great Teammate and having exemplary character representing CFHS on and off the basketball court with championship excellence.