Varsity Field Hockey
- Tryouts- Monday, July 30- Wednesday, August 1, 2018 from 7-10am. The players will find out if they made the team on August 1 after tryouts.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early and meet outside the weight room doors.
- Must have a current physical on file (dated after May 1, 2018).
- Must have cleats and running shoes, mouth guard, stick and ASTM certified goggles. I will send out more information on how to tell if the goggles are ASTM certified.
- If you make the team, practices will begin on Thursday August 2.
- Practices will be every day in the morning from 7am-10am. Afternoon practices will start August 27th. The time is to be determined but typically practices times are 2:30-4:30pm.
The mission statement of the Colonial Forge Girls’ Field hockey team is to bring skill, passion, and sportsmanship to the game of field hockey. Our coaching staff promotes success on the field and more importantly in the classroom. We are students first; athletes second.
The coaches and players strive to be one of the best teams in the area in skill and sportsmanship. The coaching staff wants each field hockey player to be dedicated to both her individual improvement as well as development of the team. We want our players to go above and beyond, consistently demonstrating a high level of focus, intensity and hustle during practices and games during regular and off-season. Commitment and dedication from families and players is imperative to remain competitive within our district.
There are no superstars on our teams. We have set forth team guidelines and the entire program must abide by these rules and regulations. Professionalism is required from our players, coaches, parents, and administration in order to demonstrate that the Colonial Forge High School Field Hockey Program is a first-class organization. With a combined effort of all those involved, we believe we can achieve our goals. We believe in each and every player and our success will come from our continued hard work and dedication.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support! Go Eagles!
If you have any questions- please email Coach Spinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org